The Nashville Steam Preservation Society has teamed up with Kroger’s Community Rewards Program to give our members a new way to donate to the restoration of our beloved locomotive: NC&StL No. 576.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program is a way for you all to support us by making purchases with your Kroger Plus card at a participating Kroger stores. For every purchase you make with the Kroger Plus card, Kroger will donate a small portion of your purchase to NSPS! Each quarter, NSPS will receive a check of upto $50,000 from the purchases that you all have made through their stores. Here’s how to register:
- Start by registering for the program at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive an email from them confirming your account. Click on the link in the email to continue.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information anD input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number or type the name “Nashville Steam Preservation Society” into the search box.
- Once you have enrolled, you should see the name “Nashville Steam Preservation Society” on the right hand side of the screen.
By completing these steps you are now well on your way to helping a Nashville icon return to the rails. Kroger stores participating in this program are located in:
- Bowling Green, Ky
- Hopkinsville, Ky
- Greater Nashville, Tn
- Greater Knoxville, Tn
- Greater Huntsville, Al
- And the areas between those listed above
Remember that in order for each purchase to count you must swipe your Kroger Plus Card or use your phone number at the register!