The Nashville Steam Preservation Society has teamed up with Kroger’s Community Rewards Program to give our members and supporters a new way to donate to the restoration of NC&StL No. 576.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program is a way for you to support NSPS by making purchases with your Kroger Plus card at participating Kroger stores. Once signed up, every purchase you make using the Kroger Plus card, Kroger will donate a portion of your purchase to NSPS. Every quarter, NSPS will receive a check for the purchases made from those who signed up for the program.
Signing up is simple! Here’s how:
- Start by registering for the program at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address and create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will receive an email from Kroger confirming your account. Click on the link in that email to continue.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (83099) or type the name “Nashville Steam Preservation Society” into the search box.
- Once you have enrolled, you should see the name “Nashville Steam Preservation Society” on the right hand side of the screen.
By completing these steps you are now well on your way to helping a Nashville icon return to the rails.The Kroger Community Rewards Program to support NSPS is available in the following surrounding locations:
- Bowling Green, Ky
- Hopkinsville, Ky
- Greater Nashville, Tn
- Greater Knoxville, Tn
- Greater Huntsville, Al
- And the areas between those listed above
Remember that in order for each purchase to count you must swipe your Kroger Plus Card or use your phone number at the register!
Make sure to tell your family, friends, and neighbors about this program to also support the restoration of No. 576!