The Nashville Steam Preservation Society is hosting a FREE Open House in Nashville’s Centennial Park on October 13 from 4:00 to 9:00 pm. Come on down to the locomotive, just west of the Parthenon on 27th Ave. N., for tours of the train, evening photo sessions, a silent auction, food trucks and more. All proceeds and donations will go towards the restoration of Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Rwy. No. 576 to operate excursions out of downtown Nashville.
The event in brief:
DATE: Friday, October 13
TIME: 4:00-9:00 PM
LOCATION: At the locomotive, just west of the Parthenon on 27th Ave. N. in Centennial Park
- Locomotive tours from 4:00-7:30
- Evening photo session from 8:00-9:30
- Silent auction from 4:00 – 7:00
- Food trucks from 5:00 – 8:00
- Gift shop and tent open the entire time
- And more!
We look forward to meeting y’all soon!